ConnectWorks provides modular implementation of the key elements of a web presence for a new business start up. They also work well for the development of modern web services for existing businesses.
The solutions we put in place for a content managed web site, e-Commerce facilities and Social Media services make use of popular, well supported online brands that are available for free or cost effective use. We deliberately use services that clients can manage themselves to ensure that they will be able to use them going forward. We focus on setting them up cleanly with appropriate levels of security, integration of services and introductory training.
Implementation and Training Modules
Modules costs £360 including VAT. After initial discussion, each takes about half a day to complete and will cover guidance on legal and security issues and other implications, set up procedures and training in ongoing use and maintenance. For some modules, such as the e-Commerce module, there may be an initial set up step that may take a day or two for the suppliers to process, but otherwise the work can be done in a morning or afternoon at the client’s premises or an agreed location that has secure internet access.
- Squarespace or WordPress Account Setup & Training
- eCommerce for Product Sales – Setup & Training
- eCommerce for Services Portal – Setup & Training
- GDPR & Cookie Policies & Banner – Setup & Training
- Secure Business Email & Marketing Setup & Training
- Further Training on eCommerce, Social Media & GDPR
- Agreement on key areas of focus and scope of the half day training
- “Hands on” working through the agreed areas and development of practice routines
- Summary report with links and notes on steps for the procedures
Once the services are in place, we now have a range ways in which we can support clients with generating content, refining design and services and scaling activities.